Doctor of Physiotherapy, DPT
- AN IMS level 1 Certified
- Graston M1 Certified
- Functional Movement Systems Certification Level 1 & 2
- Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology (CSEP-Certified Personal Trainer)
- EPIC lift certification
- Research: Bond Tactical Unit – current
- Rock Tape 1 Kinesiology Taping Course
Chloe graduated with high distinction from the Doctor of Physiotherapy program at Bond University, on the Gold Coast of Australia. She has many different skill sets from studying all over Australia and different parts of the world; including a Neurological Paediatric placement in Vietnam, as well as her competitive Physiotherapy internship at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California.
Before completing her Doctor of Physiotherapy, Chloe graduated from The University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) with her bachelor’s in Kinesiology and a Psychology extended minor. She’s trained a wide variety of varsity athletes and traveled with UFVs CIS women’s basketball team across Canada in 2013-2014, where they placed 3rd at Nationals. Chloe has experience running two occupational rehabilitation programs which include: hydrotherapy, employee job site visits, work-specific kinesiology rehabilitation programs, and goal setting with employees/employers to safely return patients back to work.
After graduating, Chloe stayed in Australia running two private practice clinics with a focus on injury rehabilitation, acute strains/sprains, chronic pain, and sports performance. Her goal as a therapist is to assist patients to return to their daily life activities including work, sports, and recreational activities by creating SMART successful goals and using manual therapy techniques.
With over eight years of experience working with athletes and musculoskeletal injuries on and off the court, her goal is to collaborate with her patients to achieve their highest performance and optimal function while focusing on injury prevention and education. Chloe’s experience includes:
- Stanford Sports Medical Centre
- Stanford University Men’s Football
- Stanford University Men’s & Women’s Athletics
- Stanford University Women’s Soccer
- Stanford University Men’s Tennis
Student Athletic Trainer for:
- UFV Men’s/Women’s Soccer, Volleyball & Rowing
- Men’s Langley Thunder Lacrosse
- UFV CIS Women’s Basketball (2013-2014)
- Placing 2nd in the Canadian Western Finals
- Placing 3rd at Nationals