Tired of seeing kettlebells in the gym and not knowing what to do with them? This introductory course will cover the fundamentals to the kettlebell, including how to properly and safely use them for dramatic strength gains, fat loss and improved overall fitness.
This course will cover the three foundational movements taught in the StrongFirst School of Strength: The Swing, the Goblet Squat, and the Get-Up. Techniques will include the proper stance, body positions, angles, timing and breathing mechanics to help you achieve full body strength and resiliency.
You will be able to build upon the skills and knowledge learned from the workshop in three one-hour small group fitness classes. These classes will consist of mobility, bodyweight and kettlebell exercises with a focus on form and technique to help you gain confidence when kettlebell training on your own.
Come swing with us!
- MSK Health and Performance Clinic – Downtown
- 1033 Davie St, #410, Vancouver, BC
- Kettlebell Workshop:
- SATURDAY, April 27th
- 2:00PM to 5:00PM
- Kettlebell Fitness Classes:
- SATURDAY, May 4th, 11th, and 18th
- 3:00PM to 4:00PM
We are offering a package discount price for the kettlebell workshop and fitness classes for these 4 weeks so you can get all the benefits for a fraction of the price!
- Workshop and Classes Package: $75 per person (normally $225 value)
- Includes 3-hour introductory kettlebell workshop and three 1-hour fitness classes for four consecutive weeks.