In accordance with the BC health authority, WorkSafeBC, and the various clinical professional colleges, we have implemented the following safety measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission in our clinic.
- Staff are required to wear masks and they are recommended for patients.
- All services at our clinics are considered essential and therefore you do not need to show proof of vaccination or produce a vaccine passport to attend your appointments.
- Please practice social distancing wherever possible to ensure a safe experience for everyone.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon arrival and at the conclusion of your appointment.
- Please cancel your appointment with us if you have any cold or flu symptoms
- If you fail the BC Covid-19 Symptom Self Assessment Tool* please call our office *
- If you have traveled outside of Canada but have completed the necessary testing and ArriveCan process upon your return you may still be able to attend appointments. Please call our office first to confirm.
- Our staff and practitioners will not come to work if they fail the BC Covid-19 Symptom Self Assessment Tool on any given day.
- Practitioners screen patients guided by the same tool, and *do not treat patients who fail this test*.
- Staff and practitioners are required to thoroughly wash hands with soap upon arrival at the clinic, and before and after each appointment. Hand sanitizer is also used to minimize the transmission of infections.
- High-touch surfaces such as doorknobs, handles, counters, light switches, etc. in the clinic are wiped down with disinfectant several times per day. Treatment tables and tools are wiped down before and after each patient encounter.
- All linens used in the treatment are placed directly in the laundry after every treatment.