COVID-19 Safety Plan and Guidelines
In accordance with the BC health authority, WorkSafeBC and the various clinical professional colleges, we have implemented the following safety measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission in our clinic.
- Patients are required to wear masks.
- Masks will continue to be required by all of our staff.
- Please practice social distancing wherever possible to ensure a safe experience for everyone.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon arrival and at the conclusion of your appointment.
- Please cancel your appointment with us if you have cold or flu symptoms or if you fail the BC Covid-19 Symptom Self Assessment Tool
- Our staff and practitioners will not come to work if they fail the BC Covid-19 Symptom Self Assessment Tool on any given day.
- Practitioners screen patients guided by the same tool, and do not treat any patients who fail this test.
- Staff and practitioners are required to thoroughly wash hands with soap upon arrival at the clinic, and before and after each appointment. Hand sanitizer is also used to minimize transmission of infections.
- High touch surfaces such as doorknobs, handles, counters, light switches, etc. in the clinic are wiped down with disinfectant several times per day. Treatment tables and tools are wiped down before and after each patient encounter.
- All linens used in treatment are placed directly in the laundry after every treatment.